Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy Busy Busy Like a Really Tall Bee?


I meant for this blog to be a place for me to post my reviews/thoughts of all the books I read - and I read A LOT.  But from starting my first semester of my graduate degree (Library and Info Science) and having a 15 month old running around, I have been severely lax in my efforts.  But, alas, that is [hopefully] about to change. I'm not sure I actually like New Year's Resolutions - I've made them in the past only to have them peter out a week or two into January.  But perhaps this is one I can keep because I am always reading and always have opinions.  And it shouldn't be too much extra work to just write those thoughts down, ya?  Well, we'll see.  Here's to hoping!

(Major bonus points if you know where the title of this post comes from.  Without google-ing!  A hint: It's from possibly my favorite tv show of all time).

No comments:

Post a Comment